Health problems can cause an individual to exhibit symptoms that are similar to a brain tumor. Not all brain tumors will cause symptoms. People can live many years with a tumor that goes undetected.
Swelling in the brain creates pressure against various areas in the brain. The results become noticeable to the patient and to other people.
Common symptoms of a brain tumor can include:
- Difficulty walking straight;
- Clumsiness in the limbs
- Weakness throughout the body;
- Headache causes in various areas of the head.
Non-specific signs and symptoms associated with a brain tumor are:
- Gradual slips in emotional control or intellectual capacity;
- Speech difficulties, remembering words and meaningful order;
- Blurred vision, or auras;
- Vomiting and headache or nausea;
- An altered mental condition, such as diminished concentration, attention span, alertness, or memory.
Gradual onset of symptoms might be overlooked by the tumor sufferer and the closest family members. Anyone who sees the individual rarely might notice signs and symptoms of a brain tumor. In some cases, the symptoms appear rapidly and cause dramatic changes in behavior and mental condition. There are certain conditions dealt with by Neurosurgeons.
An appointment with a medical practitioner must be scheduled if any of the following symptoms are present:
- Unexplained vomiting
- Double vision
- Increased sleepiness or lethargy;
- First-time seizures;
- Headaches that develop a pattern, or new type of headache.
Rapid changes in your health condition should be evaluated through a visit to your best Neurologist In Coimbatore. Self-diagnosis wastes valuable time that could change the treatment outcome. A physician can alleviate worries through an examination that eliminates the causes through a series of tests. Proven negative results are better than worrying about the possible causes of the signs and symptoms.