The aging conditions can be treated with skin rejuvenation, resurfacing and facelifting, the aesthetic surgical procedures. Every patient is unique and will exhibit different combinations of genetic and environmental signs of aging that impact their skin. There are multiple ways to treat many of these issues, and those medical aesthetic treatments or aesthetic surgical procedures should be planned and discussed with your board-certified plastic surgeon based on your specific situation and desires. The article focuses on listing out the different types of aesthetic surgical procedures, the different techniques involved in the procedure, and the advantages of undergoing aesthetic skin procedures to improve your aging face.
What is a facelift procedure?
A face-lift (rhytidectomy) is a cosmetic surgical procedure to create a younger appearance on your face. The procedure can reduce the sagging or folds of skin on the cheeks and jawline and other changes in the shape of your face that occur with age.
What are the advantages of a facelift?
Age-related changes in your face that may be reduced with a face-lift include the following :
- Sagging appearance of your cheeks.
- Excess skin at your lower jawline (jowls).
- Deepening of the fold of skin from the side of your nose to the corner of your mouth.
- Sagging skin and excess fat in the neck (if the procedure includes a neck lift).
- A face-lift isn’t a treatment for superficial wrinkles, sun damage, creases around the nose and upper lip, or irregularities in skin color.
What is laser skin resurfacing?
Laser skin resurfacing, also known as a laser peel, laser vaporization, and lasabrasion, can reduce facial wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. Newer laser technologies give your plastic surgeon a new level of control in laser surfacing, permitting extreme precision, especially in delicate areas. You can get your laser skin refacing in the best aesthetic clinic in Trivandrum.
What laser skin resurfacing can improve?
- Fine lines or wrinkles around or under your eyes, forehead or mouth
- Scars from acne or chickenpox
- Non-responsive skin after a facelift
- Aged or sun-damaged skin
- Liver spots
- Improve your complexion if you have yellowish or grayish skin tones
What is skin rejuvenation and resurfacing?
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles, sunspots, or visible blood vessels. In addition, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm and lose the healthy glow that is evident in younger skin. Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing involve laser resurfacing in an aesthetic laser clinic and mechanical resurfacing, which can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of the entire face or those that develop in specific regions of the face, such as the upper lip and around the eyes.
What are the conditions that different skin rejuvenation approaches can address?
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
What is the interpretation of the article?
As you get older, the appearance and shape of your face are altered because of normal age-related changes. Your skin becomes less elastic and looser, and fat deposits decrease in some areas of your face and increase in others. These different types of aesthetic skin treatments in Cochin can address the appearance or quality of the skin itself and reduce the aging in your face.